Honeycomb & Corrugate Dunnage
Protect and secure your load with our honeycomb dunnage products!
Our honeycomb dunnage exceeds all AAR standards to provide superior cushioning for your products.
- Used in both packaging and cargo securement applications
- Honeycomb riser pads are used in paper roll applications to stagger product, which contributes to safe loading practices
- Eliminates product damage by providing superior cushioning for protection
- Prevents products from chafing, causing product damage
- Protects your products against trailer wall irregularities
- CPS honeycomb dunnage exceeds all AAR (American Association of Railroads) regulatory standards
- Is light-weight, but extremely strong and is an excellent alternative to traditional wood blocking & bracing
- Corrugated drop-down void fillers are used to prevent lightweight loads from lateral shifting in all modes of transportation
- Both honeycomb and corrugated dunnage are simple to apply and remove, and are fully recyclable – get paid for your waste by recycling these products, just like any other paper-based product!
- Available in a variety of shapes, sizes and dimensions to meet your specific application needs